TILF Scholarship Opportunities
The Texas Interscholastic League Foundation (TILF) is a non-profit organization that solicits and disburses scholarships to deserving UIL Academic and Music participants.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Must have competed at the UIL Academic State Meet any year of their high school career (CX debaters must have advanced to the second day of competition) OR must be a state finalist in the Barbara Jordan Historical Essay Competition, the Latino History Essay Competition, Student Congress, or the UIL Young Filmmakers Festival
- Must plan to attend an accredited college or university in the state of Texas
- Must enroll full-time in college and maintain a 2.5 college GPA (some scholarships require higher GPAs)
- Must have taken either the SAT or the ACT
- Must be graduating from high school during the current academic year
PLEASE NOTE: participation only in ATHLETIC or MUSIC contests does not qualify a student to apply for a TILF scholarship. A student MUST advance to state in an ACADEMIC contest to apply.
For more details on eligiblity click here.
For details on how to apply including deadlines, visit the official TILF website here.